Read about: Hide
A Persian cat cannot be called by a simple name like Kat. The name must be cute and fluffy. To make it easier for you to decide, we have made a selection of nicknames for Persians.
Instructions for choosing a name for the Persian cat
- Do not rush to name your pet, pay attention to his habits, color (black or white, red), and other points. Based on this, it will be easier to decide on a name.
- Under what circumstances did you get yourself a new pet? Maybe its acquisition is something symbolic and significant to you? Then the name of the baby can be a reminder of this event. For example, if it was very expensive, give it a monetary name: Baks, Bars, Bett…
- The name of your Persian cat can be related to your favorite business (hobby). For example, if you are a programmer, you can name your cat – Matrix; and if you are a mathematician, name it – Pythagoras.
- Remember, the name gives a special imprint on the character of the pet. If you call a kitten Demon, he may have a feisty character, and Squeak – will too often bore his ringing “meow”.
Persian cat boy names
Below are 150 names for a Persian male cat for every letter of the alphabet.
Afonya, Argo, Alvin, Archie, Alex, Athos, Alf, Axel, Arnold
Bean, Bob, Bear, Bambino, Boniface, Best, Boss
Clyde, Charlie, Cleo, Cooper, Cookie
Dallas, Draco, Don, Dean, Dave, Dude
E, F, J
Eddy, Eliott, Edwin, Fred, Floyd, Goofy, Gramps
H, I, J
Hamilton, Irvin, Jester, Jazzy
Kevin, Kai, Kalyn
Luke, Leo, Lestern, Linus
Murphy, Mad, Mono, Max, Mister
Niko, Nick, Nelson, Noah, Noy, Nautilus, Neon, Neville, Nord
Odin, Odie, Oscar, Oliver, Pixel, Puff, Poe, Puck
Queso, Quail, Quiche, Quilly, Riley, Roro, Romeo, Ricky
Silver, Sammy, Sam, Salem, Soupy, Sueki, Siddy, Sunny
Thomas, Ted, Tang, Tony, Tolstoy
U, V, W
Uku, Umi, Uzi, Victor, Vister, Wally, Watson
X, Y, Z
Xon, Yoko, Zorro, Zeke, Zuko, Zeus
There’s more to choose from in this article with 500+ names for male cats.
Persian girl cat names
Below are 150 names for a Persian female cat for each letter of the alphabet.
Alice, Alla, Amelie, Ariel, Africa, Amanda, Anny, Antica, Amalia
Bonie, Bett, Bella, Boo, Bridge, Brunhilda, Buzzy
Cypress, Caddy, Candice, Cinderella, Camille
Donna, Dakota, Deisy, Dava, Dean, Dora
E, F, G
Ezra, Edsel, Fiona, Ferrari, Franz, Grace, Glory
H, I, J
Hershey, Iliana, Jessie
Kolly, Kamala, Kandy
Lola, Layla, Lillit, Luna
Mary, Molly, Moose, Mia, Mimi
Nellie, Nora, Natalie, Nasha, Norsh, Nonna, Nala, Nacho, Nina
Olivia, Olita, Odelia, Princess, Peppa, Piranha, Pudge, Placebo
Quirell, Quincy, Runa, Ruby, Rachel, Roma, Rest, Romy
Sesil, Sabrina, Samantha, Seraphina, Sarah, Shemia, Sphere, Sheryl
Toka, Tina, Tessa, Tiki, Tammara
U, V, W
Ulla, Vikki, Volya, Victory, Whitey, Willa, Windy
X, Y, Z
Xu, YoYo, Zooey, Zizi, Ziva, Zena
How to name a Persian cat by color
- Aki (Autumn, Japanese);
- Akira (bright, Japanese);
- Kin (golden, Japanese);
- Siroi (white, Japanese);
- Hotaru (firefly, Japanese);
- Usagi (hare, Japanese);
- Sakura (cherry blossom, Japanese);
- The Snow Maiden;
- Kita (north, Japanese);
- Kiku (chrysanthemum, Japanese);
- Jonathan (name for the oldest tortoise);
- Goliath (name for the largest turtle);
- Lone George (famous turtle);
- Advaita (giant turtle);
- Chika (wisdom, Japanese);
- Yasu (calm, Japanese);
- Vern (cartoon “Forest Brothers”);
- Crash (cartoon “Finding Nemo”).
By the way, see names for tricolor cats.
- Crème Brûlée;
- Ice cream;
Top 10 Unique persian cat names
- Haiiro (gray, Japanese);
- Koji (tiger cub, Japanese);
- Fuman (discontent, Japanese);
- Perseus (myths of Greece);
- The Drummer;
Whatever name you choose for your cat, the most important thing is that you like it.